Sunday 17 August 2014

a letter from Oklahoma

just another letter

when you said you gonna give me another shot
that's when my feeling toward you at the lowest point
i thought i finally can get you out of me
forgetting the pain i've been through for over the years
forgetting the foolish thing i've done
and forgetting the fact you never like me even a little

but,
there you are again
you came back, told a story about your ex(es)
complaining about what he's been done to you
and you said after your long journey with another guys you reach the conclusion that there's no guy that can like you the way you're, like me
then you told me how grateful God is, to change your feeling
and here we are, you gave me a chance, this time you said it will be different
my feeling stood up, get higher then ever toward you
i think this time it will work out
but you know deep down i doubt myself, that's why i want you to convience me
convience me that you really make it different

maybe i annoy you with my overconfident
i'm sorry
i know you sick of 'lebay' person
i'm just joking, i do that because i'm trying to get your attention
you know i'm at a disadventage situation
far away from you
how i suppose to get your attention?

i've made a decision here
maybe i'm rushed it out
maybe i gamble too much
and i know you're kind of 'ilfil' right now
i don't care
just answer my questions


i love you, would you be my girlfriend?





No.

No comments:

Post a Comment