Saturday 19 January 2013

tons kisses and thank you thank you thank youuu


don't know what to say but THANK YOU SOOO MUUUCH DEAREST BIDADARI CENDRAWASIH and friends! Dika (dan Nicky), Chintia, Iino, Fapud, dan Icham. Also Ikablay, Anggi, and Gati who were there that (middle) night. Specially a girl beside me above. thanks for kotor2annya tengah malem, for wall decor, and for introducing me a place called Kopi Ireng. Thanks for making my special day not so bored at all :)

thanks Fitria Dian Istianie for the voicenote. i really wanna meet you soon, widi vierra wannabe!
thanks Fiki for the chocolate and the pic.
thanks Moo for the video and birthday cake.
thanks mom and daddy for being generous. i love you so much, anyway.
thanks Angginita Maharani for the doll. she's cool, dude! a.k.a seram :|

thanks guys, you made my day. you rock! kalian batu! emmuah :* :*

once again thank u #divisiacara, thank you my friends, thank you my family, and thank God.
thanks for all those birthday greetings, also the wishes.
i wish u all full of happiness, too. i love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment