Monday 8 April 2013

i'm very bad in English. so, you don't need to read this. for sure.

it happens over and over and over and over. repeatedly. constantly.
when i decided to give up on you today, then the next day you ran to me.
something like that.
why, hey you? why?
maybe you didn't notice. yeah, you must didn't notice it.
this day i say i hate you, and the next day u make me smile.
this day i say i miss you, and the next day u make me hate you.

i hate myself when i'm with you. i hate myself for missing you every single day.
i hate myself for loving you, being kind to you, and being fine with everything about you.
in the end of all this, i hate you.

i do still love you. i still missing you all day.
i still love to see ur smile. i still wanna go out with you everyday. i do still care about you, everything about you.
yes, i AM still into you.
but i just stop to showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment