Monday 4 February 2013

Ika memasuki kepala 2

Hey there, Rempoa! this is Sidoarjo speaking, how r you? hahaha~
Today is my friend birth day, called Ika Febriana Habiba. i have said it on BBM, then twitter, and the last is here. Soooo, all i can say is only a simply Happy Birthday to you, dear Ikabluk..
may Allah bless you, as always. A year older, a year better. And have a blast! be sassy, classy, and bit smart assy. *kalo ga salah inget* hahaha

oh ya, i ever talked to you about the present, right? that things are still here in my room. i'm sorry for being late, and so do the things inside. i'm not blowing my mouth up but trust me, kinda difficult choosing that things for you. hopefully you like it yah mbakyu :3


Happy Birthday, a girl beside me :*

Alifia Pranoto, xoxo.
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment