Friday 6 February 2015

breaking the promise is always easy, no?

the other day, you made a promise, we made it. for us.
and stupidly, i believe on it. still. and keep going.
i dont even know since when you become this important to me.
everything i do, everything i feel, i keep it for you.
there's no guy but you. at least, i keep my heart for you.
my heart, is yours. trust me.
you have to trust on me here even though i really am not sure about myself either.
but seriously, trust me.

and suddenly, you seems like breaking your own promise, ours.
you playin around with many girls there.
i know, maybe (and it seems like) this is my mistake.
i know you think that i'm playin around too here.
then you did to me.
so, what can i do now? what can i say?
how do i say goodbye to what we had? *exaggerating
if we get to see tomotrrow, i hope it's worth all the wait.
(Jason Mraz - It's Hard To Say Goddbye To Yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment